Primary advantages of Invisalign
- Posted on: Oct 15 2020
Do you desire straighter teeth? Is misalignment impacting the look of your smile? Do you struggle with the appearance of gaps between teeth but don’t want to undergo conventional braces? If this sounds like you, don’t worry—there are other options to consider! The team at Gentle Family Dentistry and Implant Center is here to help with a solution called Invisalign!
What is Invisalign?
Our professionals describe Invisalign as an alternative to traditional metal bracket and wire braces. Instead of covering the smile with metal while repositioning the teeth, Invisalign uses clear aligner trays to gently move the teeth into better alignment in a comfortable, gradual, and discreet manner. When patients choose to have Invisalign treatment, they undergo a series of computerized impression of their current smile. These impressions are sent digitally to the Invisalign laboratories, where technicians create a series of trays to get patients from their current smiles to their dream smiles! The trays are sent back to Gentle Family Dentistry and Implant Center for patients to pick up. Our team educates patients on how to use their trays to improve smile alignment, and patients comply with treatment to obtain their final results!
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
Many patients love Invisalign because:
- It is affordable and often comparable in cost to traditional braces
- It realigns the teeth in a discreet yet effective manner
- Patients find the trays to be extremely comfortable
- Compliance with treatment provides reliable, predictable results
- It provides results in a way that does not require metal appliances
- At our practice, the entire process is monitored by an Invisalign platinum provider
- The trays are removable, allowing for regular brushing and flossing for better oral health
- It eliminates the need for brackets and wires that may discolor teeth over time
- They can smile while undergoing treatment, eliminating embarrassment from metal appliances
- It works, and continues to be highly recommended by our team
Are you thinking about Invisalign?
Now is the time to connect with Gentle Family Dentistry and Implant Center in Allentown and Bethlehem, PA to discuss your options. We can assist with helping you obtain your beautiful smile!
Posted in: Invisalign