How to boost your self-confidence with cosmetic dentistry
- Posted on: Nov 15 2021
Patients with imperfect smiles often misunderstand cosmetic dentistry. Many may believe that cosmetic dentistry is expensive and only for the Hollywood elite who can afford it. Others might think that expensive treatments are not always natural-looking and fear having a smile that looks like dental work was completed. However, cosmetic dentistry is actually more affordable than ever and is used to help patients improve their confidence!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is best described as dental work that is performed in a way to ensure that it looks as natural as possible and is indistinguishable from natural tooth enamel. The primary goal of these restorations are to look as aesthetic as possible while remaining affordable for everyday patients. Cosmetic dentistry is more economical than ever and can quickly offer a solution to imperfect teeth and gums.
What are some of the cosmetic dentistry treatments available at Gentle Family Dentistry and Implant Center?
Allentown and Bethlehem area patients can ask our team about the following aesthetic services readily available to choose from:
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain veneers are thin facings bonded to the teeth near the front of the smile that can disguise issues such as misalignment, spacing, or chipped and cracked teeth.
- Dental bonding – composite resin material is effectively used to restore the shape, size, and color of a tooth after breakage or staining.
- Inlays and onlays – inlays and onlays are a wonderful alternative to traditional dental fillings when cavities have occurred.
- Professional teeth whitening – whitening the smile with the help of a dentist is a surefire way to get the results you truly desire. Our affordable whitening processes provide faster, longer-lasting results than anything available over-the-counter.
- Invisalign orthodontics – our dental team is comprised of an Invisalign platinum provider for realignment of the teeth and bite without the need for metal brackets and wires.
Schedule time to speak to the team at Gentle Family Dentistry and Implant Center
Our dentists are here to help patients in the communities of Allentown and Bethlehem to achieve healthy, beautiful smiles with cosmetic dentistry. We welcome patients to call the office today to request a consultation visit and initial appointment with our staff to find out how aesthetic services can significantly improve their self-esteem and confidence!
Posted in: Cosmetic Treatments